Incentives abound for visitors to Thăng Long Imperial Citadel.
In response to the stimulus package for domestic tourism titled “Vietnamese people travelling Vietnam”, we provide:
- Free parking for domestic sightseeing delegations
- Free tour guide and site interpretation.
In addition, there are the following concessionary combo packages for tourists travelling in groups of more than 50:
- Visiting the heritage site and enjoying the folk art performances, with only 100,000 VND/person (a 30% discount on the art performances tickets).
- Visiting the heritage site and taking photos of the imperial costumes. Only 80,000VND/person (a 50% discount on the imperial costumes photo service).
Plus a free attendance in the incense offering ceremony at Kính Thiên Palace
In June and July 2020, on weekends, visitors to Thăng Long Imperial Citadel can enjoy multiple interesting activities in the Double-Fifth Festival programme titled “The Fragrance and Beauty of Medicinal Herbs”:
- Enjoying tea and talking to tea masters Hoàng Anh Sướng, Nguyễn Thiện Hùng, Nguyễn Cao Sơn;
- Enjoying profound melodies of ca trù performed by Artist of Merit Bạch Vân;
- Poem declamation and recitation programme by artists of the Chinese-Vietnamese-French-English Poetry Club;
- Exploring the art of calligraphy of the members of the Thư Viên Club;
- Watching demonstration of royal attires of the Ỷ Vân Hiên Troupe.
Please refer to the schedule below for specific timing of the shows.
Thăng Long – Hà Nội Heritage Conservation Centre