Departure: Every Friday and Saturday at 19:00. The tour lasts about 1.5 hours.
Listed price: 300.000 VND. (off 50% for children under 12 and free for children under 5).
Special price in May 2022: 200.000 VND
Contact: 0913012021/ 0902115698
Sightseeing Itinerary: Welcome guests at 19C Hoang Dieu – Check in at Doan Mon – See art performances on the Doan Mon archaeological glass floor – Visit the artifact gallery – Offer incense to commemorate the old Emperors at Kinh Thien Palace – Visit the archaeological remains at 18 Hoang Dieu – Experience the royal well water – Decode artifacts by laser light – Relax and enjoy lotus tea, royal lotus jam under the bodhi tree.
Special experiences in the night tour Decoding the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long:
- Visit the world cultural heritage area of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long in the shimmering night.
- Take photos with the palace maidens and guards in ancient costumes.
- Enjoy art performances on a unique stage, right on the archaeological remains of thousands of years.
- Attend the incense offering ceremony to commemorate the old emperors at Kinh Thien Palace, the center of heaven and earth, the center of the ancient citadel of Thang Long.
- Visit the archaeological site where there are vestiges of the once golden palace and artifacts of thousands of years from under the ground.
- Take your own cool water from the King’s well, which symbolizes abundant life and luck and blessings.
- Join the game Decoding the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long where there is an impressive laser show revealing secrets, and win meaningful gifts.
- Relax and enjoy lotus tea, lotus jam right under the ancient Bodhi tree, a symbol of peace and luck.
- Dress politely and conveniently for walking.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance at the gate of Imperial Citadel of Thang Long at 19C Hoang Dieu street.
Wish you have an enjoyable experience with the night tour Decoding the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long!
Thang Long Hanoi Heritage Conservation Center