Visitors to the Central Sector of the Imperial Citadel of Thang Long – Hanoi, are requested to observe the following regulations:
- Follow the guide map of the site.
- Do not carry weapons, explosives, flammable substances, toxic chemicals and stinking objects into the site.
- Dress neatly and politely. Use of vulgar words and acts of vandalism such as drawing indiscriminately on the walls and trees or causing disorder in the site are strictly prohibited. The vehicles such as cars, motorbikes and bikes have to be parked in the designated place, which is at 19C Hoang Dieu Street.
- Protect the site and the artifacts and keep the environment clean. Do not climb on trees, break branches, pick fruits and walk on the grass.
- Contact the Guide and Interpretation Department for tour guide service. Organizations or individuals who wish to make visual recordings or films within the site must first get the permission from the management board of the site.
- The use of ultralight flight instrument or flycam is not allowed in the heritage site.